Reports surfaced noting that three NYPD officers were hospitalized after they allegedly ingested bleach that was put into their milkshakes at a Shake Shack location in New York City.

The three officers noted the situation went down after they hit up a Shake Shack and began to feel sick while sipping on their milkshakes. A statement was released by the New York City Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association saying:

“At some point during their meal period, the MOS discovered that a toxic substance, believed to be bleach, had been placed in their beverages. The contamination was not discovered until the MOS had already ingested a portion of their beverages.”

Since then, NYPD Chief of Detectives Rodney Harrison and Shake Shack addressed the situation. Harrison noted that after a “thorough investigation,” there was no criminality by any of Shake Shack’s employees. Shake Shack stated they are “working hard to get the full picture.”